Gift Set includes:
Original Silver Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper
- Aluminium construction conducts heat extremely well, allowing for great popcorn in just 3 minutes
- Makes 10 cups of theatre style popcorn with as little as a tablespoon of oil
- Snap-tight lid with steam vents helps keep popcorn light, crisp and flavourful
- The patented stirring system ensures most every kernel will pop
- The wooden handle and crank stay cool while popping, making it safe to use
226 gram tin Organic, Heirloom Lemon Yellow Popcorn
This popcorn gets its name from its pale lemon coloured kernels which pop into a tiny and tender popcorn with lots of crunch. It is as close to a hull-less popcorn that you can get.
85 gram tin Featuring Our Extra Fine Sea Salt
When we say Natural we mean it, you will not find any preservatives or MSG on the ingredient list just pure sea salt!
240 gram glass bottle of Oila® Organic Green Tea Oil
Produced from the seeds of Camellia Oleifera, which is grown organically in the mountains of central China. It comes from the same botanical family as antioxidant rich green tea and contains no caffeine.
Green Tea Oil What is it? This green tea oil is produced from the seeds of Camellia Oleifera, which is grown organically in the mountains of central China. It comes from the same botanical family as antioxidant rich green tea and contains no caffeine.
- High natural smoke point -Great for high-heat cooking, frying, sautéing, stir-frying, grilling, and most importantly popping popcorn!
- Mild, neutral taste that does not affect the flavour of your food or leave an aftertaste
- Low viscosity (lightness) means you use less oil for frying, which reduces calories and cost per usage .
- Contains 89% monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats
- Higher Omega-9 Oleic fatty acid content than olive and canola oil
- 6% Vitamin E content
- Only edible oil that contains polyphenol catechin EGCG, a clinically proven anti-cancer compound
- Antioxidant rich – you receive similar health benefits as you would with green tea
Natural Treatments & Remedies
- Commonly used for oral and topical treatments
- Skin moisturizer – great for massage -Anti-aging, helps reduce wrinkles and age spots
- Hair conditioner – add 2-3 drops to shampoo for added softness, luster, and reduced split ends
- Aids in lowering blood pressure and triglycerides, increases HDL (good) and reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Digestive aid, gentle laxative
- Heals acne, minor cuts, abrasions, and rashes
- Topical pain relief for inflammation, arthritis, muscle soreness, sunburn, insect bites, and itching